We're always on the lookout for talented and enthusiastic people who could add to the Yamgo TV team. Feel free to send an email to email@example.com with a copy of your CV, a short introduction on your key skills and the area you'd like to work in. If we don't have any jobs that fit your profile, we'll keep your details on file and be in touch when we do.
Junior App / Web Developer
Working on the full life cycle of technical projects and managing existing platform as web developer. Hands-on programming of web and mobile user interfaces, backend and frontend related to the company’s technology with a focus on object-orientated programming. Reporting on the progress of development and programming projects and managing existing systems. Troubleshoot and identify issues as well as developing cutting-edge mobile TV services. Report to Technical Manager.
Key Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Work with the development team
- Programming new features and functions as well as maintaining existing sites
- Define and maintain development roadmaps and new feature launch plans
- Working on projects to improve the scalability and stability of mobile TV technology
- Integration of new features and enchancements
- Integrating with external technology and APIs
- Suggesting improvements for our full range of apps and websites
Essential skills, experience and qualifications:
- Any experience or knowledge of mobile phone operating systems or apps for iPhone, Android, Symbian, Blackberry or video streaming an advantage (but not essential)
- Knowledge of and ability to implement professional coding practices and standards
- Ideally educated to BSc or MSc level in Computer Science or related discipline
- Strong team player who enjoys collaborative working
- Excellent presentation, communication and organisational skills
- A self motivated person who can work in a demanding environment to strict timelines and on own intiative whilst maintaining the standards of the company
- Creative, innovative thinker with good problem solving skills
Salary: Negotiable based on experience (plus share options)
If you are interested in any of the above positions, please send us your CV along with a brief summary of your skills and how they meet our requirements (bullet points are fine). You can contact us using the information provided here.